South Florida's Premiere Destination for Freshwater Tropical Fish and Koi
Welcome to the online home of Neighborhood Fish Farm, one of South Florida's oldest and largest tropical freshwater fish farms. Just 15 minutes away from Miami International Airport, the farm is situated on over an acre of land with over 125 different ponds of freshwater tropical fish, including Angelfish, Fancy Guppies, Mollies, Swordtails, Tetras, Barbs, African Cichlids, American Cichlids, Goldfish, Koi, and many more exotic species.
Free and open to the public every day, we invite you and your family to come experience a fish buying experience like no other!
We carry hundreds of fresh water fish species imported from across America and around the World, including:
Click to see more of each type:
We also carry aquarium and pond/water garden supplies, including pumps, ultraviolet and bio filters, fish food, decor, driftwood, medications, and accessories to help keep your fish happy and healthy and your fish tank or pond clean!
Our Most Recent Updates:
- New Fish and Plants, Week of January 23rd, 2015 January 23, 2015
- New Fish: January 10, 2015 January 10, 2015
- New Tropical Fish Arrivals: December 19, 2014 December 19, 2014
- New Fish and Plants: November 14th, 2014 November 14, 2014
- New Aquarium Plants: October 24, 2014 October 24, 2014
- New Fish, October 17, 2014 October 17, 2014
- New Fish: October 6, 2014 October 6, 2014